Monday, August 17, 2009

Quick Intro

My name is Casey and I'll keep this pretty quick. I'm a big time hockey fan but need an outlet for my opinions on college football as well so hopefully I can contribute to this blog a lot. I'm a diehard Virginia Tech fan and grew up 30 miles away in Roanoke. I'm a student there now and Autumn in Blacksburg is a site to behold.

I'm a big follower of the ACC but will also watch pretty much any game that's on TV. Saturdays from early September to January are spent in front of my TV or in Lane Stadium, and I don't think I'd change that any time soon.

Anyway, like Jay said, if you see something you like--or don't like--comment on it and spread the blog around to your friends. We know everyone's got their own two cents but we're just happy you're reading ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment