Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Introduction

Welcome. I'm one of your writers and fellow college football maniac. I'm Jay.

Born in Florida, pretty much raised in Virginia, moved back to Florida, now living in Belmont, NC. I've been around football since I could walk, even played a bit of high school ball(Free Safety and Quarterback). I attended West Virginia University for a year, and then when I saw my student loan bill, I transferred.

I'm a die-hard Mountaineer fan. But overall, I love college football. I don't move from the couch on Saturdays in the fall and early winter. Bowl season throws me into the "dead-to-the-outside-world" category. The tailgating, tradition, pageantry, passion, the goose bumps you get when the crowd goes nuts are all unmatched (except European soccer-those people are something else). Very few other places can you find strange people coming together for one united cause like a college football stadium. I love it. I thrive on it. I live for it (in season of course).

When football leaves, I spend my time fishing, hunting, and with my family. I write college football blogs because everyone has an opinion about the sport. This is how I make mine heard. I thank you in advance for reading, and hope you enjoy the articles that myself and fellow writer, Casey, will post. Feel free to comment. Positive or negative. If you don't like it, tell us. If you like it, tell your friends.

Again, thank you. Now, IS IT FOOTBALL SEASON YET?!?!?!?!


Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment